The position will support STLB’s Manufacturing and Retail divisions and is responsible for providing detailed reports and data analysis to the company’s executive and management team. The position will require compiling sales, customer data and vendor data to develop reports to analyze sales, pricing, market, and customer trends to assist sales, ecommerce and purchasing in improving efficiencies and supporting opportunity development within STLB markets. Compile manufacturing operational data and retail contract performance data to provide KPI metrics reporting and trend analysis to assist operations in performance management. Compile financial, costing and operational data for product profitability analysis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop management reports from company database systems to include sage ERP, Manufacturing Databases, Point of Sales (Counterpoint), Vibenet ERP, Sales Rep tracking reports, Pricing files and ecommerce databases.
- Generate on demand customized reports to meet Manufacturing and Retail management requirements.
- Maintain data and reporting integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisor Responsibilities: No
- Must be analytical and understand basic principles of analyzing manufacturing operational data, customer trends, product profitability, market trends, sales, and the Government and Private Industry market.
- Must have understanding web based programming, database management, and reports generation.
- Must have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel and have knowledge in ERP system, Crystal Reports, and SQL programming
- Must be a self-starter, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently.
- Experience with finance and/or management information systems preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of studies in related fields is preferred.
- Current state driver’s license and proof of insurability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Bending, stooping and kneeling
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Manufacturing environment
- Retail Store environment
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.