Under supervision, performs general Hazmat warehouse and retail support such as providing customer service support, processing customer sales, maintaining stock levels by placing purchase orders, receive product shipped by vendors/distributor, fill customer backorders, track/issue hazardous chemicals via the navy ERP system, provide reports to LCI as requested and deliver merchandise to customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets and assists customers.
- Manage stock levels based on sales history to ensure all required Hazardous material is available.
- Performs light cleaning duties (sweeping, dusting, etc.) required to maintain clean racks, counters and customer service area.
- Assists with inventory control including inventory counts, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing 3PL goals and objectives.
- Must be flexible in schedule to meet customer demands.
- Process customer sales to include special orders and backorder requirements into the POS and ERP system.
- Receive merchandise shipped from vendors/distributors.
- Verify quantities to shipping documents, report discrepancies to Store Manager.
- Process receiving documents into Point of Sale System and ERP system.
- Provide sales, inventory and receiving reports to LCI as required in PWS
- Process and fill customer orders.
- Deliver customer purchased merchandise.
- Other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: No
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.