Under direct supervision of Branch Manager, performs customer service functions, data entry, organization of paperwork, maintenance of merchandise, and light cleaning duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet delivery drivers and accept deliveries. (Unloading occasionally requires the use of a forklift).
- Check the P.O. box.
- Verify package contents match what was ordered on the Purchase Order receiver (description and qty).
- Label partial orders and stage in the appropriate area.
- Sell complete orders and stage for pickup.
- Receive and shelve any store stock items.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse. (Sweeping, taking out the trash and recycling, dusting the merchandise shelves)
- Cycle count merchandise to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Package any outgoing transfers and returns.
- Pick up orders in the local area. (Willingness to drive even if there is snow)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid Missouri Driver’s License.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable using a computer and learning new programs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs unassisted.
- Ability to use a manual pallet jack.
- Ability to tolerate loading/unloading merchandise in the heat of summer and the cold of winter.
- Prefer some experience in customer service.
- Current state driver’s license and proof of insurability
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.