Primary focus is Training and helping managers navigate the computer system, be in compliance with NIB, and keep the store merchandised properly for customer convenience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote store and web site programs to all customers.
- Oversee store personnel, operations, sales and budgeting for all store locations.
- Develop marketing concepts to focus on “Value-Added” proposition to meet customer demands.
- Ensure compliance with the AbilityOne employment requirements and “Essentially the Same” programs.
- Help with Contract negotiations
- Any others duties given by The Director of the BSC and Service Contracts.
Supervisor Responsibilities: Yes
- Must possess excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be highly proficient in retail operations and marketing.
- Have an understanding of government/military procurement, supply, logistics and the AbilityOne program.
- Understand inventory management, retail operations and store budgeting.
- Must also have excellent customer service skills.
- Should have at least 5 years retail management experience.
- Strong team leadership skills and be customer driven/focused.
- Current state driver’s license and proof of insurability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Bending, stooping and kneeling
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Moderate Travel
- Moderate noise levels
- Moderate to High light levels
- Dust in warehouse
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.