Provide customer service support to customers by continually processing customer orders and payments, processing returns and credits, and responding to customer inquires.
Principle duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone and email
- Address customer concerns/complaints regarding billing, shipping, and damage/incorrect items received
- Process returns by attaining a return authorization for customer and upon receipt of product issue credit to customer
- Assist customers in locating product
- Register customers on site; send welcome email upon completion of registration
- Process order fulfillment for unfilled orders
- Create/Receive purchase orders for AP vendors
- Other job duties as assigned
- Overall computer proficiency with emphasis in Microsoft Office
- Extensive customer service skills and experience required
- Customer service in an Ecommerce environment preferred
- Professional telephone and office etiquette
- High school diploma required
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.