Under direct supervision of Branch Manager, performs customer service functions, data entry, organization of paperwork, and light cleaning duties (maintaining clean racks, counters and customer service areas). Training and adaptive technology tools and software, and assistive tools to perform job functions are available to those that are legally blind or visually impaired.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Prepares store files and data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Retrieve information from the database or electronic files as requested
- Maintains electronic files by entering new and updated customer sale information.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Update existing electronic files
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of databases is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.) is preferred but not required
- Prefer some experience in customer service
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.