Receive product shipped by vendors/distributors, fill customer backorders, update order status, stock product shelves, deliver merchandise to customers, and assist in the BSC inventory process. (not part of referral program)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers product to customers
- Unloads vendor trucks
- Count and verify quantities against shipping documents, identify discrepancies, and report findings to Management
- Process and fill customer orders for delivery
- Stock merchandise on retail shelves in store
- Assemble office furniture
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES: None
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate pallet jacks
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Light to moderate noise levels
- Moderate to low light levels
- Dust in warehouse
- Minimal exposure to hazardous material
- Seasonal Inclement weather