Provides customer service and promotes valued-added recommendations to both new and existing accounts; provides administrative support to outside sales team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Enters customer orders, resolves and documents customer discrepancies in accounting and company software.
- Coordinates customers orders, needs and issues with STLB staff; Also assists with set up of new customers
- Provides quotes, pricing and product information sheets to customers via email and physical mail; Provides value-added calls to customer
- Performs a variety of administrative support tasks such as preparing samples and when necessary coordinates shipping, providing product information sheets for sales calls and vendor shows, etc.
- Obtains and monitors feedback to STLB performance as a vendor
- Prepares various reports as requested (i.e. tracking sales trends, etc.)
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related field preferred
- One year customer service preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word; Excel and email
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to resolve conflicts effectively
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be well-organized with demonstrated practice of strong follow up
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.