Performs quality inspection throughout all manufacturing departments of incoming (raw materials), work-in-process, end-items (outgoing) and returned products. Ensures documented quality procedures are adhered to.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspects and identifies items and products according to quality control checklist; includes: incoming raw materials, work-in-process, end-items (outgoing) and returned items or products
- Follows documented departmental quality procedures (tagging, staging, etc.) when potential quality problems are identified; ensures non-conforming items, products, etc. are staged according to quality guidelines
- Completes and maintains inspection and production reports
- Performs other job duties as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Basic Math Skills required (adding, subtracting, etc.) required
- Knowledge of incoming, in-process and finished product inspection techniques preferred
- Good communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.