Receive product, fill customer backorders, update order status, stock product shelves, and keep warehouse organized.
principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay
- Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
- Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
- Pack orders in an orderly manner and close cartons so they are prepared for shipping
- Train and support new employees as they are on-boarded
- Scan all containers to determine appropriate contents as well as end destination
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 1-2 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift knowledge and experience
- Ability to lift objects of 10-50 lbs.
- Good communication, organizational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have good knowledge of receiving, and inventory management.
- Must be flexible in schedule to meet customer demands.
Current state driver’s license and proof
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.