Under direct supervision of Branch Manager, performs customer service functions, data entry, organization of paperwork, and light cleaning duties (maintaining clean racks, counters and customer service areas).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer sale information.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Update existing data
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of databases
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Prefer some experience in customer service
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.