Under close supervision, performs general retail sales support and customer service duties.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and assists customers in product selection.
- Stocks merchandise including unpacking, labeling, stocking, etc.
- Performs light cleaning duties (sweeping, dusting, etc.) required to maintain clean racks, counters and customer service area.
- Assists with inventory control including inventory counts, etc.
- Assists in Shipping & Receiving Department including, stocking, labeling and packing merchandise.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Must be flexible in schedule to meet customer demands.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Requires good people skills.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
Normal retail store and warehouse environment.
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.