Works as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most product lines and tasks rather than being assigned to a specific task on a regular basis.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs various simple tasks related to all stages of product assembly and all stages of product packing.
- Rotates through various tasks required for a particular production process.
- Performs quality spot checks on product or components.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Preference given to legally-blind candidates
- Ability to perform hand assembly tasks
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time (8 – 10 hours/day)
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs.
STLB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other protected characteristic.